joi, 21 iulie 2011

Oceana-Cry, cry, cry

1.
When she was a young girl
She used to play with me
I was her best friend
We were inseparately
We love to ride our bike
Playin` hide and seek
Sneeking all the night
Dancing in the street
I look back at the time
Now I realise
She loved to play with fire
I should have seen it in her eyes
I should have seen it in her eyes.


Refren :x [ x2 ]
Deep inside, you cry cry cry
Don`t let your hopes, die die die. 

2.
She fell in love for the first time
He was older than her
Than he made her do things
First she wouldn`t dare.
She left everything behind
Couldn`t find a place 
Running through the night 
loosing all her faith
She throws away the pain
Turning off her lies
But still he makes her see 
Like everything`s alright
Like everything`s alrïght.

Ref. x2

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu